The BMW G20 & A90/91 Toyota Supra is no doubt the hottest tuner car currently – both in terms of popularity in the performance aftermarket industry, as well as the amount of heat the car generates with increased power or when being pushed hard on the track or dragstrip.
As the world leader in BMW performance cooling, CSF has taken the lead in introducing a full-line of competition-grade cooling products and complete packages for the B58 engine (found in the Toyota Supra and many BMW G-Series models).
As more vehicles start to become raced in competitive motorsports, the glaring overheating issues that plague this platform have become even more apparent. CSF has answered the call with the release of new High-Performance Auxiliary (Side) Radiators as well as a world exclusive Dual-Core ZF 8HP Transmission Oil Cooler.
Our full suite of high-performance coolers can now also be purchased as a complete package to solve cooling issues no matter the environment, and more importantly, help racers stay on the track longer and compete at higher levels, without cool-down laps or falling into “limp-mode.”
High-Performance Auxiliary Radiator (CSF #8179)
- 2-Row, 42mm Ultra High Performance Core
- 6.5mm Tall Multi-Louvered Fin with CSF's Exclusive B-Tube Technology
- CNC Machined Mounting Brackets and OEM Style “Quick Connect” Inlet/Outlet
- 100% All Aluminum TIG-Welded Construction
- Includes Detachable Aluminum Rock Guard (Industry Exclusive)
- Finished in a Thermal Black Protective Coating
- Fits Both Left & Right Side of Vehicle
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Drop-in Fit Requires No Modifications to Install
- Tested and Proven by CSF’s Global Network of R&D Partners, Including Leading Time Attack Teams, Tuners, and Turbo Kit Manufacturers
- 2019+ Toyota GR Supra (A90/A91)
- 2018-’20 BMW G20 320i & M340i(X)
- 2017-’20 BMW G29 Z4 30i & Z4 M40i